Edward The Vampire


Image result for Edward Cullen
I am a member of a book collection website “Good read”. When I visited Good read, I saw many people saying many good things about “Twilight”. When I read the review of the book I got curious. Though reading a vampire story is not my cup of tea. Then also thought of going with the flow and read it. In Indian society, we do not glamorize vampires. They are just bloodsuckers nothing else. But when I read it I started visualizing the cover page Robert Pattison as Edward and Steward as Bella. The description is so lucid. Then I fall in love with Edward. He, pure is elegant, pure gentleman, loving and caring. He has all the qualities that any gal will want in a boyfriend. He is very close to another   of my fav character Mr Darcy from "Pride & Prejudice". The third favourite character of mine is "Rhett Butler" from "Gone with the wind".

Comments